About Me

My photo
I am a fashion design student currently taking classes in fashion design. :)

Sunday 26 February 2012

Call Me Maybe~Carly Rae Jepsen



This week, the song thats been haunting my mind for the past few days, the song I will be reviewing is "Call ME  Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen(CRJ). 'Call Me Maybe' placed itself 2nd on the MuchMusic Countdown and Canadian Hot 100(billboard) catchy and upbeat tune.

Story:

So, the song talks about a girl who's in love with the next door neighbour-a hot, muscular guy(Holden Nowell). She tries to give him her number but in the end finds out that the next door neighbour..is.gay. Not what she was expecting, at all.

Ratings:

Call Me Maybe has been on the charts for more than 2 weeks and it is constantly playing song, after song. I also love this song because its catchy and easy lyrics and upbeat tune. Carly Rae Jepsen's voice reminds me of Taylor Swifts but the fact that CRJ doesnt stick to country songs like Taylor Swift is what I like best about her. I'd give this song 9/10!Well thats all for this week, stay tuned for next week's review on another fabulous song!

2 comments: